There are many features on WhatsApp that you may have never used. One of them is the WhatsApp Broadcast List. Know what this feature is and how you can use it.
WhatsApp has become the easiest and popular mode of conversation for us these days. Millions of people around the world use instant messaging app for their family, friends, and even business. But many times it happens that you join a lot of groups on WhatsApp and it becomes very difficult to track all the conversions. At times, we mute the group by getting upset like this. But do you know that there is a way that you can interact with group members and contacts? For example, if you want to send good morning messages to many groups and contacts, you can easily do this.
Secret tricks of WhatsApp, know who blocked this
With the help of a feature on WhatsApp, you can send messages to many contacts simultaneously. And you don’t even have to create a group to do this. This easy-to-do feature on WhatsApp has been named Broadcast List. Let us tell you how you can use the broadcast list message of WhatsApp.
How to broadcast messages on WhatsApp
To use the Broadcast List feature, first of all, know that you can send messages to up to 256 users at a time. But make sure that the numbers of these contacts are saved in your phonebook.
How to use Android users
1. Open WhatsApp on your device and click on the Chats tab at the top of the app window.
2. Now tap on the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the main screen.
3. Now you will see the option of Choose New Broadcast
4. After this, you have to select all the names you want to include in the list.
5. Once you have selected all the names, tap on the green tick at the bottom right. Your list is now ready and you can send the message.
How to use iOS users
1. First, open WhatsApp on your iPhone
2. Now click on the chats tab below on the home screen of the app
3. Then tap on the Broadcast Lists option in the top right corner
4. Select the new list and mark the chick checkbox in front of your contacts. After this your list is ready and you can send messages to all contacts simultaneously.